BOOKMARK THIS PAGE

Bookmark and Share
Creative Commons License
ALL work by SayGrit Patience/SLAVE of A Heth / PatienceUNKNOWN - for chikkenpotpi.blogspot.com/NiggaWater/MindCandy/UPPITYNegroes 1ee5. Is protected by Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

"ASK Be4 STEALING"

"ASK Be4 STEALING"
You may NOT Use Any Part Of This Website -- It's CONTENT may NOT be Reproduced in ANY Form, Including Any Text, Electronic Images, Photocopying ...OR ANYTHING ELSE!

AddThis

| More

Tuesday

THE OTHER WOMAN: "Mistresses, Jumpoffs, Whores & Bustdowns" I've been posting a bit more relationship garbage lately...because it seems like errywhere I turn...ppl are like Girl listen 2 what happen ...so I do..haha. I was reading some he gave me herpes junk material in the Onion last night and my best friend (white girl Tammie) sends me this .....a reply received from 1 of my post on a site I write 4, let's call it .. "The Guilt Line". I usually don’t post anything in the comments section but I have to speak for the women who are happy being the other woman, the jump off, the sideline, if you will. One of my best friends asked me why I continue to sleep with this guy knowing he has a girlfriend and this is what I told her…. I’m a 23 year old chick who has her sh*t together . Might sound vain but really its true. Going to school about to graduate in June of 09, got my own spot, my own car and a damn good job. Unfortunately, I was once sidetracked by love and it almost ruined my life. I almost lost everything I had and was working for. The man I loved didn’t give a f*ck about me. I was just as dumb as Kim Porter is when it comes to Diddy. Swearing up and down my boyfriend was my real life Mr.. Big. Lol at myself!! “I’m his main chick so f*ck the other b*tches!” I’m the one he bought a ring for and took on a trip to Hawaii but I was also the one who got dogged out the most outta all the rest of the h*es. All you so-called wifey’s, girlfriends, and main’s might not wanna admit this but you’re getting done wrong and you’re not even happy. Which is why I’m now the other woman, his mistress, the jump-off, if you will. Call it what you want but I’m happy with an occasional f*ck, dinner, a couple shoes and no emotions involved. Bran….well, lets just call him Josh, is a win-win situation. I don’t have to worry about why he didn’t call me back last night. With Josh I don’t argue or fight. He’s not my man, he’s just my f*ck buddy so that aint my job to worry about where he been all night. I get the benefits of having a boyfriend (with the great sex, great convo’s and dinner) and the benefits of not having a boyfriend (no drama, no embarrassment, no shared accounts) . Which is why I don’t believe that men are the only ones who can benefit from this type of “relationship”. This might sound harsh but hell no I don’t feel guilty for having sex with Josh! I don’t want to take him from her, I just borrow him from time to time. Believe it or not I feel sorry for Josh’s girlfriend and I sometimes wonder if she knows he’s cheating; Though I doubt if she found out I would care. In society, people make us believe that women can’t do what men do. Yes we can(Vote Obama 08′) and we do it better! And your absolutely right, there are no male “hoes”, “mistresses”, or “jump-off’s” but I be damned if I’m labeled as one just because I wanna get my swerve on! I don’t feel the least bit guilty for nothing I do. And even though Kelis is one weird ass chick she said, “I’m the author of the only dictionary that defines me.” And that’s real talk. (is it?) I’ll take my “chicken pass” right now because my first reaction was “Girl I feel you!”. And no I don’t condone being a “jump, mistress, other woman, etc” however, the commenter made some very valid points on why most women choose to play “The Other Woman” role. To be honest, the first guy I’ve ever dated (and loved) was TAKEN! (I was 17 so bare with me) I didn’t give a damn about those occasional weekends he spent with his girlfriend because when he was with me, he made me feel as though I was his main chick. When I was fresh out of college, my mentality was “why would i want to be “the woman” when she’s being lied to and cheated on while “the other woman” is being told the truth and has a good idea where her “borrowed man” is when he’s not with her. (although I doubt she cares). The Other woman reaps the benefits and rewards and then sends the man home to his woman who has to deal with all the upkeep of a relationship (cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids & mad drama). Don’t get it twisted, this was my thought process years ago. I haven’t borrowed a man in ages (that was over 10 years ago) and I know better now. I be damned if I come home to my hooptie sitting on cement blocks just because I’ve screwed someone’s man…And when there is a family involved (marriage, kids, etc) I definitely wouldn’t touch it. Ironically, most women that are being cheated on in their relationship has played “The Other Woman” at some point in their life. Karma is a b*tch… but what do you think...Ladies: "do we all feel this way sometimes or is the sideline not 4 real players"? (Disclaimer: by no means do I condone, tripping on or @ a mans, home, job, or, car.. .just leave him...(((period)))---- )

No comments:

"You Should Be HERE "

Copyright© 2008 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.