BOOKMARK THIS PAGE

Bookmark and Share
Creative Commons License
ALL work by SayGrit Patience/SLAVE of A Heth / PatienceUNKNOWN - for chikkenpotpi.blogspot.com/NiggaWater/MindCandy/UPPITYNegroes 1ee5. Is protected by Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

"ASK Be4 STEALING"

"ASK Be4 STEALING"
You may NOT Use Any Part Of This Website -- It's CONTENT may NOT be Reproduced in ANY Form, Including Any Text, Electronic Images, Photocopying ...OR ANYTHING ELSE!

AddThis

| More

Thursday

Veuve Clicquot: "The ART Of Grapes" 2nite they'll be an opening of a new party spot in Michigan @ The SEOUL GARDEN called.. *PERSUASIAN THURSDAYS* and YES, they'll be serving FREE SUSHI all nite "I'M SIK" about not being there 2 wave 2 the people. ..(*&^%$#@!!) I'm a stalker 4 beautiful presentation so when I saw these dishes 4 Wine or Champagne I was like.."I WANT!!" (making me think of the event I won't be @ and the sushi I won't be eating.!) They were designed 4 Veuve Clicquot by Designer Young Sang Eun. the dishes are made 2 keep the temperature of your goodies & champagne @ their designated temp, ..and so perfect 4 showcasing tapas or just fingerfoods + your favorite liquid grape beverage.

No comments:

"You Should Be HERE "

Copyright© 2008 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.