BOOKMARK THIS PAGE

Bookmark and Share
Creative Commons License
ALL work by SayGrit Patience/SLAVE of A Heth / PatienceUNKNOWN - for chikkenpotpi.blogspot.com/NiggaWater/MindCandy/UPPITYNegroes 1ee5. Is protected by Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

"ASK Be4 STEALING"

"ASK Be4 STEALING"
You may NOT Use Any Part Of This Website -- It's CONTENT may NOT be Reproduced in ANY Form, Including Any Text, Electronic Images, Photocopying ...OR ANYTHING ELSE!

AddThis

| More

Tuesday

"How 2 Brainwash A Kid 101" Quotes from Todays Address I've been happily tripping on the American ppl coming out their color coded closets and showing the usually hidden reflections of what this society was made from since the Obama campaign slash election process began. Day b4 yesterday I was reading a poll on facebook 89% of the voters said "oBama should NOT be allowed 2 talk 2 the kids w/o parental consent". Why was it never up 4 discussion when any other President in our lifetyme addressed school children? ..Going as far back as Theodore Roosevelt in 1907, Ronald Reagan in '88, On October 1, 1991, on the eve of the 1992 campaign, President George HW Bush was literally kissing babies n' -ish while he gave a speech @ Alice Deal junior high school in DC. . Oh and here's the most famous CLASSIC drop.., "President George W. Bush was sitting in an elementary school classroom when he learned of the attacks on the World Trade Center!" ...obviously many have been quick 2 forget not accept..That he's the dayum PRESIDENT of The United States of A-merry-kkka! Here are some excerpts from the speech to 7 year olds that has created all the rage, I'm not sure why he did'nt push the health plan on them by promising happy meal flavored toothpaste...but, well maybe they just left it out...?? ((Gotta fight the HATEFUL evil off!) "... At the end of the day, we can have the most dedicated teachers, the most supportive parents, and the best schools in the world – and none of it will matter unless all of you fulfill your responsibilities. Unless you show up to those schools; pay attention to those teachers; listen to your parents, grandparents and other adults; and put in the hard work it takes to succeed. And that's what I want to focus on today: the responsibility each of you has for your education. I want to start with the responsibility you have to yourself. Every single one of you has something you're good at. Every single one of you has something to offer. And you have a responsibility to yourself to discover what that is. That's the opportunity an education can provide." (*This is an incredible piece of harsh honesty and encouragement 2 pass on 2 the babies*) ...and then he said: "Now I know it's not always easy to do well in school. I know a lot of you have challenges in your lives right now that can make it hard to focus on your schoolwork. I get it. I know what that's like. My father left my family when I was two years old, and I was raised by a single mother who struggled at times to pay the bills and wasn't always able to give us things the other kids had. There were times when I missed having a father in my life. There were times when I was lonely and felt like I didn't fit in. So I wasn't always as focused as I should have been. I did some things I'm not proud of, and got in more trouble than I should have. And my life could have easily taken a turn for the worse. But I was fortunate. I got a lot of second chances and had the opportunity to go to college, and law school, and follow my dreams. My wife, our First Lady Michelle Obama, has a similar story. Neither of her parents had gone to college, and they didn't have much. But they worked hard, and she worked hard, so that she could go to the best schools in this country. Some of you might not have those advantages. Maybe you don't have adults in your life who give you the support that you need. Maybe someone in your family has lost their job, and there's not enough money to go around. Maybe you live in a neighborhood where you don't feel safe, or have friends who are pressuring you to do things you know aren't right. But at the end of the day, the circumstances of your life – what you look like, where you come from, how much money you have, what you've got going on at home – that's no excuse for neglecting your homework or having a bad attitude. That's no excuse for talking back to your teacher, or cutting class, or dropping out of school. That's no excuse for not trying. Where you are right now doesn't have to determine where you'll end up. No one's written your destiny for you. Here in America, you write your own destiny. You make your own future." I encourage you 2 Read The Rest Of Prez-O's Speech HERE DISCLAIMER: COVER Picture property of msnbc.com and by NO means does chikkenpotpi claim ownership

No comments:

"You Should Be HERE "

Copyright© 2008 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.