BOOKMARK THIS PAGE

Bookmark and Share
Creative Commons License
ALL work by SayGrit Patience/SLAVE of A Heth / PatienceUNKNOWN - for chikkenpotpi.blogspot.com/NiggaWater/MindCandy/UPPITYNegroes 1ee5. Is protected by Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

"ASK Be4 STEALING"

"ASK Be4 STEALING"
You may NOT Use Any Part Of This Website -- It's CONTENT may NOT be Reproduced in ANY Form, Including Any Text, Electronic Images, Photocopying ...OR ANYTHING ELSE!

AddThis

| More

Monday

"When The Colors Of The RAINBOW..AINT ENUFF" 1ST..I'm back..and i've really appreciated the e-mails from every1 that sent them asking "Where are you..are you ok?" Alot of you know my story and the cyber hugs are BEYOND comforting. I've been in a reflective state since Baatin passed, its crazy that I was in Detroit @ the tyme. Felt like losing DILLA all over again but worse. I'm Sik of losing loved 1's- ..so young, talented and so beautiful!!-... ...Truthfully , after talking 2 so many of my ppl from the old Motown clique, laff'n and crying 2 our old keepsake b4 Slum was a Village stories .. I just have'nt been wanting 2 be online and deal with "the facts & the unfacts" 4 a like over a week now...but here is stand sit.Loyal 2 selflove. I'm mentally staying focused..balancing the spiritual with the physical but again..2day yet another of my friends is being eulogized. I've been 2 more funerals than graduations, weddings and baby showers combined . I'm most humbled by the fact that i've had the pleasure of entertaining those who I now know were angels.,that brought many lessons. ---Sometimes "The Colors of the RAINBOW still ain't enuff". (*crickets..teardrops hitt'n keyboard) I CAN'T EVEN HOLD BACK THE TEARS WATCHING THIS VIDEO....GOOSEBUMPZ! TITUS, I PRAY the CREATOR is pleased with UR SOUL. Each moment becomes more abstract with every memory lost 2 ur absence! PEACE KING Love Always, "Q!"

No comments:

"You Should Be HERE "

Copyright© 2008 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.